PROGRESSALLY MY JOURNAL
This is your first journal entry. Please note your perspectives on the questions provided:
- What are the greatest challenges facing humanity today?
- What impact do you think these issues have on you and your life?
- What inspires you or gives you hope?
– What emotions are you noticing?
– What information or images most impacted you?
– What feelings did you have?
– What surprised you?
– What would you like to know more about?
– What thoughts and feelings are you left with?
- We’ve been doing it like this for a long time. It must be the most efficient way.
- The Earth’s resources are there for us to use as we see fit.
- The price we pay for something reflects the full cost of making it.
- Racism is just a personal thing, that does not involve me.
- There is some place called “away.”
- Without economic growth you can’t have a prosperous society.
Consider a stand that resonates as true for you.
Write it in your journal.
Sign it and date it.
(e.g. “I am committed to bringing forth an environmentally sustainable, spiritually fulfilling, socially just human presence on this planet.”)
- What will I do?
- Choose one important issue that you care about and want to work on.
- What will you do next to get into action? Be specific!
- What might we do?
- What would you like to see here at work?
- What are some things that you or this group might take on?
- How can we foster and accelerate the change we want to see?